Location: La Trobe University, Bundoora. We will be on the lawn used for the second round of the VQA’s Charity Cup last year and the Australian team selection camps, at the corner of Crissane Rd and Waterdale Rd. Free parking is accessible via Crissane Rd. This lawn is on the very edge of campus. If you are really struggling with Google Maps, search ‘Latrobe Melbourne Hall Bundoora’ and that should work just fine.
From the city the 86 tram from Bourke street towards RMIT Bundoora will get you to stop 60-La Trobe University/Plenty Road, from there it’s a 20 minute walk down Kingsbury Drive to get to the field. To sort out your own specific journey, we’d recommend the PTV Journey Planner or you can view a timetable for the 86 tram here
What to bring for the weekend:
- Water bottle
- Comfortable clothes – we will be providing you with a top!
- Hat & other sun protective clothing/sunscreen
- Runners or Football Boots
- Jumper in case it gets cold
- You are welcome to bring your own broom, however the VQA will be supplying some brooms for the event. All brooms must be cleared with the TD and game’s Head Referee before use.
- Your own position headbands (none will be provided by the VQA)
Lunch: Lunch this year will be a BBQ. You’ll get 2 snags and a drink (soft drink or water) per day. If you put down dietary requirements, we’ve tried our best to cater for them, just let our chefs know when you go to get your named checked off to ensure you are receiving the right thing.